Monday, March 31, 2014

General Conference

GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!!!! General Conference = Christmas for missionaries.

Watch this. It´s in Spanish. But that doesn´t really matter. It´s about General Confrence! And! It´s downtown Chihuahua!!

This week=totally awesome. 
My companion=totally awesome.
Recent converts going to general conference for the first time=super awesome.
The HEATHEATHEAT=totally gross.
Knowing this is not heat yet=so not cool.
My ward=totally awesome.
Getting a new companion tomorrow=:(
Knowing I still have a whole lot to learn out here=pretty cool.
The video they played for the women´s session of conference=made me cry.
GENERAL CONFERENCE THIS WEEK=SO EXCITED.

I am learning a lot here. I am trying to focus more on others. Completely on others. I´m learning about charity, and it´s changing me. I´m different. A lot different. And it´s a good difference. I know I still have a long way to go! I´m already sad I´ve been out here for 5 months. I want this to last forever!

Hope you all are doing great! Love you all!!

Hermana Hunt





 Family of investigators


 Fight to accomplish, accomplish to give

 Teaching for an excellent life

 Aren't we cute?!


No comments: