Monday, March 9, 2015

week one......of a new agenda

These last few weeks we haven't been having the same success as before. For two weeks now, the things have changed drastically. Yesterday I was wondering why things have changed these last few weeks, and I was able to receive revelation for what we should change.

The first weeks we were here, I was working on having more faith every day. These last few weeks, I haven`t been working on my faith. In Preach My Gospel, it says ¨Having faith in Christ includes having a firm belief that He is the Only Begotten Son of God and the Savior and Redeemer of the world.¨ and in chapter six it says ¨Faith in Him means that you trust Him and are confident that He loves you.¨ 

¨Faith leads to action...You accomplish what the Lord wants you to accomplish. You help bring about good in your own life and the lives of others. You are able to do miracles according to the Lord’s will. Your faith will be manifest through diligence and work...Doubt and fear are opposed to faith.¨ I realized that I have been lacking faith. It is a principle of power. Power to complete this work. Power to do what the Lord would have me do. 

To increase our faith, we should pray, study the scriptures dilligently, serve, and obey the Spirit`s promptings and the commandments. 

I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior. We are teaching a guy that says that Christ came to the earth, but not for religious purposes. He has a lot of ideas and he is very intelligent, but I know that Christ came here for us. He came here to pay the price. He came to redeem us. I know He came and I know that He will come again.

We teach another man that says he does not believe Christ has come do the earth. He does not believe that he can recieve forgiveness for the things he has done in his life. From someone that has messed up a lot in her life, I know He can forgive us. From feeling so low and literally sick inside to feeling like a bird flying in the air, I know Christ can forgive us. I know we knew Him before we got here. I know He came, and I know He is coming. He lives!!!


I love you!!

Hermana Hunt




we literally rescued a cat stuck in a tree this week. service project? check.



i always knew they would hook me up to cables one day....



member and missionary work!!!! m and ms :)



this is how we heat our house.




there are so many birds here that all you hear all day is heoahroiearhncueaiohyueihrtoajfuierhtuaihr from all the birds.


elder cano already went home. he was a new elder when i got here.



No comments: