Monday, January 20, 2014

Le Gusta?

Doctrine and Covenants 6:33 to the end of the chapter. Yeah. That´s all I have to say about that!

This week has been another interesting one. I am starting to understand more, and trying to still focus even when I have no idea what is going on. Haha :)

This week we were doing a service project, and one of the Hnas in the ward asked if I wanted to help too. I said no. lol I thought she asked me if I wanted a glass of water. No. As a missionary, I definitly don´t want to help. Hahaha :D

We found a lot of new families and people to teach!! I am so excited. It seems people want to know why a crazy white girl is here in Mexico, and I share with them my testimony, and they want to know more! We also have a baptism this Saturday for Hermano C. I am really excited for that. His smile is so amazing to see! I love how happy the gospel makes people, and when I am helping them to be happy, I am happy myself!! 

In contrast, it´s pretty hard when people don´t make appointments or don´t come to church. I feel so sad when they don´t! I have to remember like in this last conference, to never look back. It doesn´t matter where you serve, but how you serve, and never look back. Always have your eyes forward. There is so much ahead of us, and the past is to learn from, not to live in. I love that general conference talk and have faith that this week, the people we are teaching will do well. I see how much the gospel blesses families as well as the individuals. 

Tenga una buena semana!

Hermana Hunt






Le gusta?


No comments: