Monday, December 29, 2014

We are truly marvelous


¨That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do; not that
the nature of the thing has changed, but that our power to do is
increased.¨ Heber J Grant

¨For the natural man is an enemy to God, and has been from the fall of
Adam, and will be, forever and ever, unless he yields to the enticings
of the Holy Spirit, and putteth off the natural man and becometh a
saint through the atonement of Christ the Lord, and becometh as a
child, submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to
submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him,
even as a child doth submit to his father.¨ Mosiah 3:19

This week I have come to understand a little bit better what it means
to be pure or to purify the imperfections that you have. I have come
to understand how important it is to keep the commandments and be
clean of all impurity, and I have seen how much the Lord blesses us
for keeping those commandments. In order to make it back to Him, we
have to keep all of the commandments, and not stop! so that we will be
without stain before Him one day.

¨And now, my beloved son, notwithstanding their hardness, let us labor
diligently; for if we should cease to labor, we should be brought
under condemnation; for we have a labor to perform whilst in this
tabernacle of clay, that we may conquer the enemy of all
righteousness, and rest our souls in the kingdom of God.¨ Moroni 9:6

Lets set goals this year to WORK in the Lord´s vineyard!! Goals every
day, every week, every month, and every six months will help us to
change and be purified. I know I feel the Spirit a lot stronger in my
life when I am working on a goal, and something I have been doing
recently is having a goal every day and a goal every week. Later, I
check how those daily and weekly goals have helped me to accomplish my
monthly and six-month goals.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and have a great new year!!!

Hermana Hunt


Christmas dinner (that they do the 24th)!!


I made a pumpkin pie! Sister T stuck her knife in it like, twelve
times. But it sure looks pretty!!


Then for Christmas Christmas we ate Chinese food at a Chinese
restaurant that then made me sick!! go Chinese food!! :D


We were in the newspaper Monday. I am so famous. Then if you read the
article, it says--there were a few white people in the choir that came
from the US and a lot of others from other countries. that´s why their
skin is so noticeably different. baha. ha. ha.


Parral.


what with more work you acquire, more you love. or something like that.



No comments: