Monday, June 9, 2014

Slap in the Face

This week I got a slap in the face from our loving Heavenly Father. We were in a lesson and it was super spiritual and wonderful, but, like, how I haven't been sleeping this week because it's really hot and the sun takes a toll on your body, I was falling asleep in the lesson. I asked Heavenly Father to help me stay awake and WHACK. The wind hit me in the face. I wasn't tired after that. hahaha :)

I was grateful to see so many miracles in the mission this week. I have seen a lot of very precious things this week that make me so grateful to be in the mission!! Hermana M, the sister that we were taking care of, had to return to her house last week with only 9 weeks in the mission. How difficult!! It has made me really love this time out here even more. Time flies fast, but I am grateful for the little experiences I have that help my testimony to grow.

Love you all!!

Hermana Hunt

A couple of girls in the street drew me.


My companion :)

The sky in Chihuahua is beautiful!!


We took {free photos} with Jesus this week and contacted a lot of people in the street!

No comments: