Monday, February 21, 2011

i'm such an amazing shopper.. ;)

I went to smiths today--pretty much my favorite store ever--and they PAYED me to take pizzas off their hands! Five cents a pizza actually. And I bought gushers fruit snacks for only a dollar a box. On top of that, a coupon was spit out for THREE dollars off my next purchase! Ka-chow!! I was super excited! Guess what's for dinner tonight?

Today I had the day off and Jeni didn't have school because it's President's day. We went shopping! Usually not a fun idea for me, but I was really in the mood for it! We took Megan along too. All three of us found a cute pair of shoes. Mine are RED. It has been so long since I've had a red pair of shoes and I am super excited about it! Jeni found a pair for her interview dress for the pageant. They're grey peep toes.

No comments: