Tuesday, September 11, 2012

too good to be true.

I was just sitting and contemplating the other day how unbelievably wonderful life is. Something so good surely cannot be true! The things I believe in--the things I know--it is amazing how right and beautiful they are. My life is too good.





This is what I did last weekend! It was a 5k color run. Nila and I ran the whole thing! That's right. I can run three miles. Bahaha. It was so awesome! I guess getting plastered with color is the new thing to do these days. I loved to run and be colorful at the same time. It was a beautiful run. We ran along the Spokane river for a little while. It was a wonderful day for a run, and a perfect way to end my summer!

School starts. Soon. Too soon. I'm really excited though! I just haven't finished everything that I need to do yet! Clean my room, register for classes, make various appointments--things I have been too......busy......for! I am taking some wickedly sweet economics classes this fall. I hope to be an expert on all things economics soon. I have a lot of learning to do!

Oh, on Sunday I listened to a talk by Elder Holland. It changed my life. He always inspires me to make changes. Changes for the better! If you haven't watched the talk yet, just go to lds.org. It's right on the home page. You will never be the same.

I love you all! Namaste.


No comments: