Wednesday, May 18, 2011

my nieces are cute-er than yours.


I saw the CUTEST little girl at work today who looked JUST like Emma in a few years. The little girl ran over to the isle I was on, plopped a princess toy down on the ground in the middle of the walkway, and ran away again. Just as I was about to pick it up and put it away, I heard her pattering over again. She dropped a princess coloring book on the pile and disappeared. Later she came back over with more toys and started playing with all of them, always turning around to make sure her mom wasn't going to see her and take her prizes away. She reminded me so much of Emma :)

I'm going to shadow a couple of yoga classes (eight hours worth actually) for my career class. Hello best job on the planet. I'm so excited.

In other news, I am swamped with crap to do. I mean homework. Wow how did I get those mixed up?...

Namaste.

No comments: