Sunday, November 11, 2012

i am a daughter of God.

I feel the need to like..brag. Or something. That I'm a full time student with midterms, and I worked 45 hours this week. I just feel. Like I never want to do that again. :)

Man things are good. I love where I'm at right now. I love my job, I love my major, I love my family, I have amazing friends, there is a juice cafe downtown (totally awesome), and I have tons of opportunities for trying new things. Possibly I'm becoming a workaholic.

Also. Watch this:


Isn't it amazing all the things I know because of who I am? All daughters, all mothers, all friends, all people, all daughters of God should know who they are and who they can become. Share it with them. I know who I am. I know where I am going. I know what I can achieve. I have many dreams, and every day I grow closer to them. I am constantly changing and perfecting myself. I try to have charity in all I do. I am a daughter of God.


No comments: