Sunday, December 4, 2011

a post about my brother.

Not a day goes by that I do not  think about my brother. Sadness fills my heart when I think of him. Sadness. And hope. I love him very much.

I remember the day I told him I hated him. I remember the day he threw up all over me. I remember when we played all day with our harry potter legos, or when we played harry potter without legos and he always got to have the coolest wand. I remember watching batman and power rangers with him and pretending I didn't like it, and jumping across pillows in the living room like there was lava under them.

I especially loved when he cornered me and pretended to have a llama and that he would poke me in the butt with a stick. Or when we shoved his face into his ice cream cake for his birthday. I have loved every moment, good or bad, of growing up with him. He has always been there for me and always loved and taken me as I am. I miss how he never let me let go of the moment I ran straight into a fence on my bike, or exclaimed that I loved the jello my mom made when it was really jam!

Over this last year, I have really missed having someone I am so close to. Someone to make fun of me and to look at me like I'm stupid when I'm..being stupid! I have missed getting him to smile when all he wants to do is look like he hates the world. I have missed having a brother.

I'm grateful that in just a 'week and a half!' I will be able to see him again. I hope one day he will be able to find a true happiness that will never leave him. He deserves it. I love him very much and will never stop loving him :)

No comments: